Subway Goes Veg
Our amazing, determined friends at Compassion Over Killing have led a lengthy campaign to get vegan foods in Subway…and Subway has finally listened! The chain is now testing vegan options in a number of its DMV locations. Over the next few weeks, select locations will be rolling out the all-vegan Sweet Riblet, Malibu Greek and Italian Black Bean subs! (Every time I read the words “Sweet Riblet,” I start to drool.) Check them out at the following spots…
* 555 13th St NW, Washington, DC 20005 — 202-347-4616
* 455 Massachusetts Ave, NW (1st Floor) Washington, DC 20001 — 202-638-0348
* 550 First St., NW, Washington, DC 20001 — 202-661-6639
* 8145 Main St, Ellicott City, MD 21043 — 410-418-4330
* 5520 Research Park Dr, #107 (Univ. of MD, Baltimore County), Catonsville, MD 21228 — 410-455-5222
* 300 Sentinel Dr, #100, Annapolis Junction, MD 20701 — 301-490-6553
* 320 King St, Alexandria, VA 22314 — 703-879-4321
* 2361 Eisenhower Ave, Alexandria, VA 22314 — 703-879-4321
Be sure to chow down and show Subway how much you love vegan food! We also encourage you to let Subway know how much you appreciate their new vegan options, and where else you would like to see these offerings, by contacting them through WeLoveSubway.com or 203-877-4281!
Thanks for all your hard work, Compassion Over Killing!